Sunday, April 5

"Don’t let us forget that the causes of human actions are usually immeasurably more complex and varied than our subsequent explanations of them." -Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Idiot

So vile the kisses on my neck
I want to stop
Stop
What's the reason?
Too foggy to recall
Stop
He's there yelling
Doesn't usually yell
Stop
What was I doing?
I don't want this
Stop... please
Why are you doing this?
Brain can't find a reason
Stop
Make an excuse
Try to forget
You should have stopped
Can't remember why
Can't remember how
STOP
Scream at myself
Until I relise why
Stop
Why are you there?
For fuck sake why?
You know better
He means the world
You are so stupid
Stop now
Laughter, you deserve it
Screaming, you deserve it
Stop
You are a vile creature
Something unknown to me now and before


There should have been no reason to stop because I should not have been there. It should not have started.

No comments: