Friday, May 8

Cause I've overcommitted myself
I guess this is growing up
I'm sleeping so little these days
I guess this is growing up
I'm feeling things are about to change
I'm guessing this is growing up
Forever The Sickest Kids

When I was young, lying in the grass
I felt so safe in a warming bath
Of sunlight
Of sunlight
Death Cab For Cutie

I swear that you don't have to go
I thought we could wait for the fireworks
I thought we could wait for the snow
To wash over Georgia and kill the hurt
I thought I could live in your arms
And spend every moment I had with you
Stay up all night with the stars
Confess all the faith that I had in you
To late, I'm sure and lonely
Another night, another dream wasted on you
Just be here now against me
You know the words so sing along for me baby
Mayday Parade


Sonetimes other people words hit home. Sometimes they tell us exactly what we feel.
For me they've told me what I'm afraid of.
I love you...

No comments: